Destination Holiday Indonesian Island such as Bali Island Ulun Danu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple – Gili Island Lombok – Yogyakarta Borobudur Temple – Labuan Bajo Komodo Island
Arrival in Bali – Check in Hotel
Upon arriving at Bali airport, you will meet and greet by our English-speaking Guide, then transfer and escort you to Hotel. Enjoy your free day leisure.
Half Day Tour Tribal Kecak Dance Uluwatu Temple (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. In the afternoon, we will pick you up at hotel lobby at 04:00pm, and transferred to Uluwatu Temple, one of the six sacred temples in the south part of Bali who established on the rock cliff. There, we also watch the tribel kecak dance.
Transfer to Padang Bay Pier – Gili Trawangan (B/L)
Breakfast at Hotel and prepare check out. Meet and pick up by local Guide then transfer and escort you to Padang Bay Pier for Crossing to Gili Trawangan by Blue Water Express fast boat start departure to Gili Trawangan at 09.00am (estimated arrive at Gili Air (1hrs 30 mnts). Arrive at Gili Trawangan and have lunch in local restaurant, after that direct check in hotel. Free program
Exotic Gili Trawangan Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at Hotel, check out. Doing snorkeling trip By Glass boat start from Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air (Lunch by box), continue to Teluk Nare harbour in Lombok, arrival in Lombok to Malibu 2 and Malibu 1, after that transfer to hotel in Senggigi area and free program.
Fly to Yogyakarta – Prambanan Temple – Jeep to Merapi (B/L)
03:00am Wake up early Morning and prepare check out (Breakfast box)
03:30am Transfer to Lombok Airport for Fly to Jogjakarta
04:30am Arrive at Lombok Airport
06:20 : Arrival Jogjakarta Airport
07:00 : Meet and Greet with our Guide
07:30 – 09:00 : Drive to Prambanan Temple
09:00 – 11:30 : Visit Prambanan Temple
12:00 – 13:00 : Lunch at Srawung Restaurant
13:00 – 14:30 : Drive to Merapi
14:30 – 16:30 : Jeep Adventure Merapi
18:00 : Visit Malioboro Street
19:00 : Check in Hotel
Sultan Palace – Water Castle – Borobudur Temple (B/L)
007:30 : Meet and Greet with our Guide
07:30 – 09:00 : Drive to Sultan Palace
09:00 – 11:30 : Visit Sultan Palace and Water Castle
12:00 – 13:00 : Lunch at Ndalem Ngabean Restaurant
13:00 – 14:30 : Drive to Borobudur Temple
14:30 – 17:00 : Visit Borobudur Temple
Transfer Back to Hotel
Fly to Bali – Free Day Leisure (B)
Breakfast at Hotel and Transfer to Yogjakarta Airport, fly to Bali by AirAsia (12:50 – 15:10). Arrive at Bali Airport and transfer to Hotel and enjoy your free day leisure
Fly to Labuan Bajo – Explore Komodo Island by Phinisi Cruise (B/L/D)
Breakfast will be box at Hotel) Prepare check out and transfer to Airport Bali, Flight to Labuan Bajo by Domestic flight (08.00am – 09.10am). Arrive at Labuan Bajo Airport and transfer to the Pier of Labuan Bajo. Start sailing by Phinisi boat, welcome drink, and Exploring Rinca Island (Komodo Museum) small trekking to see Komodo at Rinca Island on which populated around 1300 Komodo, (Full meals on Board breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee break). Then continue to Kalong island which is an island has thousand bat and better place to admiring Sunset.
Padar Island – Pink Beach – Kanawa Island – Check in Hotel (B/L/D)
Breakfast at Cruise, on the way to Pier of Labuan Bajo group will continue to explore Start exploring to Padar Island with small trekking and will be Guided by Local Ranger. Next stop to Pink Beach and we will pass Kelor Island and stop at Kanawa Island (snorkeling services) before transfer to Labuan Bajo Pier. Lunch on board. Arrive at Labuan Bajo Pier, have dinner before transfer to Laprima Hotel Labuan Bajo. (Dinner at Taman Laut Handayani Resto).
Melo Village – Puncak Waringin – FLy to Bali (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, preparing check out hotel and transfer to Labuan Bajo Airport. On the way to Airport will stop at Puncak Waringin to see beautiful view Labuan Bajo Pier from the top. Then continue to see Traditional villages of Manggarai Tribe at Melo Village. On the way to Labuan Bajo Airport, have lunch at local resto. Flight from Labuan Bajo to Bali by Domestic flight (17.20pm – 18.35pm). Arrive at Bali Airport, and transfer back to your Hotel and enjoy free time.
Tegalalang – Kintamani – Tirta Empul Temple – Ubud Monkey Forest (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy your full day Ubud tour and Kintamani Volcano Tour. In the morning at 08.30 our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Tegalalang Rice Terrace to enjoy the amazing Scenery of the Rice Terrace. Then we will drive up directly to Kintamani Village to view the Mount Batur Geopark and the Lake Batur and having Lunch at Grand Puncak restaurant. After lunch, we continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple or most known as a Holy Spring Temple. It is a famous temple for the natural holy spiring which local people use for purifying the body from negative things. In the afternoon, we will visit the Ubud Monkey Forest is a small forest located in the heart of Ubud village, where you will see hundreds of monkeys roaming in the forest. Then, transfer back to your hotel and Enjoy free day leisure.
Ulun Danu Temple – Wanagiri Hidden Hill – Tanah Lot Temple (B/L)
Breakfast at Hotel. Our local tour guide will pick you up from the hotel at 08.30am and transfer to Wanagiri Hidden Hill. Before going to Wanagiri, you will let enjoy the coffee plantation with Luwak coffee and see their products at Tegal Sari Coffee, then drive up to Wanagiri Hidden Hill, enjoy the beautiful natural scenery against the backdrop of mountainous highlands, beautiful green trees and views of the lake that are clearly visible from the Wanagiri Hills Peak. Drive down to have break time for Lunch at Mentari Restaurant. After lunch, Continue to Ulun Danu Beratan temple, a temple that looks floating on the surface of the lake water with a natural and beautiful view. The last stop to Tanah Lot Temple, a beautiful temple built on a rock crashing on the waves with a beautiful view. Then, transfer back to your Hotel
Departure Bali (B)
Breakfast at Hotel, Free at leisure before transferring to the airport. The local guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to airport for departure. Our services is over. Wishing you enjoy your Holiday and memorable. Thanks for entrusting Bali Expressindo to served you. See you on the next Holiday.
- 6Nights Accommodation in Bali with daily breakfast
- 2Nights Accommodation in Lombok with daily breakfast
- 2Nights Accommodation in Yogyakarta with daily breakfast
- 1Night Accommodation in Labuan Bajo with breakfast
- 1Night on Board sailing Komodo Island by Phinisi Cruise with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner as specified on the itinerary
- Tour and transfer as specified on the Itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Tipping’s Guide and Driver
- Admission fee each of the object visited
- Transport in Private Mini Bus air-condition
- Meals is based on our selected budget if any additional it would be additionally cost
- 1 bottle Mineral water every day on tour
- Entrance ticket Kecak Dance Uluwatu Temple (Bali)
- Snorkeling trip By Glass boat start from Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air, continue to Teluk Nare harbour in Lombok, arrival in Lombok to Malibu 2 and Malibu 1 (Lombok)
- One-way Fast Boat Blue Water Express from Padang Bay Pier to Gili Trawangan
- Borobudur ticket by Manohara (Yogyakarta)
- Jeep at Merapi (Maximum 4 Persons)
- Snorkeling equipment, Local Guide (Ranger), boat parking fee (Labuan Bajo)
- Return flight domestic ticket by (Batik/AirAsia/Citilink) from DPS-LBJ-DPS
- Return Flight ticket from origin Guest’s Country
- Visa Upon Arrival in Bali (USD 35/= IDR 500.000) or E-Visa per pax in USD 225 (7 Days processed from payment)
- Travel Insurance
- One-way Domestic Flight ticket from Lombok (LOP) to Jogjakarta (YIA)
- One-way Domestic Flight ticket from Jogjakarta (YIA) to Bali (DPS)
- Overseas Call and Laundry services
- Other things that don’t Mentioned on this Contract
- This prices are based on minimal group booking 14 pax with 4 star accommodation
- The prices are not valid during High Season (HSS) and Peak Season (PSS).
- The price will be check again when the time booking. Please feel free to contact us to ask the detailed prices based on your traveling dates and group size.